Custom charts enable you to analyze any combination of monitoring metrics directly on your dashboard.
To create a custom chart
- Select Create custom chart from the navigation menu. Alternatively, you can select the Build custom chart tile in the Tile catalog.
- On the Build a custom chart page, select metrics related to the services, applications, processes, or hosts you want to monitor. For this example, we'll select the metric Applications – Actions per session.
- Click the Build chart button.
- Give your chart an intuitive name.
- Adjust the aggregation and display options for the metric you've selected. To do this, click the metric name, as shown below.
- Once you've configured the metric, you can optionally add additional metrics by clicking the Add metric button.
- Once you're satisfied with your new chart, click the Pin to dashboard button to add the chart to your dashboard.