Smartscape auto-discovers and shows you your complete environment. It provides a real-time view of all the components and processes in your application infrastructure—so it’s ideal for monitoring the success of rapid deployments.
Out of the box Smartscape shows you:
- Cross-tier and same-tier process, service, and application dependencies
- Performance of dependencies and their impact on application performance
- Third-party dependencies and their impact on performance
- Host communication
- Quick access to detail drill-downs
Problem evolution player
We like to think of problems as stories. A chain of events with a beginning, turning points, culmination, and closure. We can tell you these stories with our Problem Evolution player. It combines and presents all events that contribute to application performance degradation. Instead of sending you individual alert messages for each insignificant or unrelated event, we show you the whole story. You can investigate each issue from the point where it started, through root-case analysis, and all the way to its ultimate resolution.
Dynatrace home dashboard and tiles
We’ve designed the home dashboard so that you can see everything that’s going on in your monitored environment at a single glance. The home dashboard contains tiles which show you important measurements in real-time and inform you of any conditions that require your attention. You can use the tiles as entry points for deeper analysis of your application health or user satisfaction of your website.
On the home dashboard you can:
- Instantly see problem notifications and the source of problems.
- See crucial measurement values so that you can quickly assess issues.
- Customize your view (Yes, you can add more tiles!)
- Customize what’s displayed on individual tiles.
- Group tiles into meaningful sections.
Our search box may be compact in size, but the gears behind it give you the power to find everything you need. Dynatrace super search works across your entire application environment. You can search for virtual and physical hosts, applications, services, processes, and other entities. That’s not all—you also get a list of all related discussion threads in our Answers forum and all help topics in Dynatrace Help.