Availability monitoring gives you the option of creating web checks to monitor the availability and performance of your web application at regular intervals.
Create an availability web check
- Select Web checks & availability in the navigation menu.
- Click the Add web check button.
- On the Create a new web check page, type in the URL want to monitor, use the default name or add your own and click the Set up availability web check button.
- Configure the frequency, location, and other settings for your availability web check as explained in How should I configure my web checks?
- Click Create web check. Within a few minutes, you’ll receive monitoring data for your new web check.