Service flow visualizes your environment's service requests from end-to-end, making it possible for you to see the sequences of service calls that result from each individual web request.
Service flow shows you which services are called by each application and helps you understand how those services call each other, all within the context of the associated applications and user actions.
To access service flow for an application
- Select Applications in the navigation menu.
- Select the application you want to analyze.
- Click the Services tile in the lower-right corner of the Performance analysis infographic.
- Within the Called services section below, click the View service flow button.
To access service flow for a user action
- Select Applications from the navigation menu.
- Select the application that includes the user action you want to analyze.
- Scroll down to the Top 3 user actions section and click View full details.
- On the User actions page, select the user action you want to analyze from the Top 100 user actions or the Key user actions lists.
- On the User action page, scroll down to the Top 3 web request contributors section and click View full details.
- Click the View service flow button.